Most Addictive Game

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by tknight123 • Sep 6, 2012.

1. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    Most addicting mobile app for me is Angry Birds and any of the Angry Birds spin offs like Star Wars, Rio, Seasons, Space... I've played them all and can keep playing them over and over again. I also really like the Sims mobile apps.

2. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, those games are super fun! It drives me crazy trying to achieve goals and manage customers under a time crunch, but that's the fun of it. It's one of my favorite types of games to play. :D

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm currently addicted to Shadowgun: Dead Zone. This game by MADFINGER is a brilliant third-person multiplayer game that is similar to the Gears of War series for the Xbox. It's addicting because it has great gameplay, great graphics, lots of weapons, and smooth online play. Shooting down other players doesn't get old. It's free to download and play so you should definitely check it out.

4. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I am playing a game at the moment called Ant Smasher which I may have to delete because not only am I spending way too much time playing it but my step-grandson loves playing it too and so does his mum and both my little nieces! You basically squish the bugs that crawl across your screen but stay away from the wasps or they will sting you and it is game over!

5. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The most addictive game I have played is an online first-person shooter called Counter Strike. I would spend most of my weekend playing Counter Strike when I was a teenager because it was so addictive and I loved playing it.

6. lindbergh

Threads:
    Hi bolt, is this Counterstrike that you're taking about a movie app? Because I think the creator of the thread asked about the most addictive game that you have played in mobile. . . Counterstrike was made famous in the PC. . . Hmmm

7. Danblu

DanbluMember

Threads:
    The most addictive game I have, on my phone, right now is Temple Run 2 for Android. It still amazes me how such a simple game, with so few controls, can keep me playing it over and over. There are few games on the market, and free, that can achieve the level of fun this one has, besides that, it has pretty good graphics compared to the vast majority of its rivals! I haven't spend money buying more coins as I'm trying to complete it all by playing.

8. zuluguy

zuluguyNew Member

Threads:
    Mine is the impossible game! I love it. and I love the music in it hahah i've played it for over a day! its so addictive you just can't put it down once you pick it up!

9. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My most addicting game would have to be scrabble.
    I was always a scrabble fan in general so when I found out that there is an app version I seriously got addicted in 5 seconds.
    I knew that this was going to be one of those things that I would constantly play.

10. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    Candy Crush Saga and Hay Day. That is my two addiction as of the momentr and I think for all time as I am not that very keen on playing games. It keeps me awake till 3 in the morning!

11. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    MU Online... oh man, countless nights staying up playing that crap. Lots of self loathing afterwards. It was way too addictive!

12. lindbergh

Threads:
    I love scrabble too. It makes my little brain think a lot. I am able to check how good I am with words. I hate playing with the AI at the hardest difficulty setting though. It knows all the high scoring words and it always gets very good tiles. Grr.

13. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:

Right now the game I play the most is candy crush. At first I didn't think I would like the game and now I can't seem to stop playing it. It relaxes me and I forget about my daily routines for a few mins a day with the game.

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to get addicted to playing Sky Force on my mobile phone, it's quite hard and I never got to finish it!

15. jbepp

jbeppMember

Threads:
    My most addictive game is definitely Temple Run.
    It's such a simple game but at the same time it's so much fun to play. I can play it for hours before getting bored.

16. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    Asphalt, the racing game. I love Asphalt, because it is a great game, and it is free on the market.

17. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I was stuck for long time in Zynga's "ville" games, particularly Cityville, but due to the many technical nuisances of those games and the "sell you everything" nag, I moved on and now I can't stop playing Plant vs.Zombies :D

18. Genebob

GenebobNew Member

Threads:
    My Girlfriend downloaded "Candy Crush" on her phone, and I scoffed (what a dumb looking game)... Then she asked me to help her beat a level, so I did. Then we were on the next level, then the next. Before long, I downloaded the game on my phone and was playing it more than her! I'm just glad I was able to break away :D

19. hometownglory

hometowngloryNew Member

Threads:
    The most addicting game that I have ever played is probably the orginal Mario Kart. My whole childhood has been spent on that game... It was literally all we ever did when we were little, growing up alongside the characters... these new mobile games are no where near as addicting for me.

20. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    Personally the most addictive game/app I've ever played is balloons tower defense. Whenever I start playing a tower defense game I always have to set aside a good few hours because they're so darn addicting!