Most addictive mobile game you played?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by prettycolors • Jun 22, 2014.

1. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't mention Pokemon because I didn't know if it counts but I've been really addicted lately. Mainly, I'm trying to get a good team for the Pika Cup Round 2. I try to limit it though so I just play it until I get sleepy in bed or if I'm eating out and don't have anything else to play with when I'm waiting for my food or waiting for everyone else to finish eating.

2. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    I usually find myself getting addicted to sports games mostly...things like Madden NFL on Android or now it is Home Run Challenge by ESPN. For some reason, probably because I was an athlete in High School and College, I really get into the games. There is also a facet of me that is addicted to statistics...so, I definitely find myself wasting a lot of time on them.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Right now I am absolutely addicted to the game The Sims for mobile and tablets. I have been playing it on my iPad since I downloaded it from the app store and I am really enjoying it!!! I already loved the PC game, and the one for mobile is more simple. But it's still very entertaining and fun to play.

4. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    I'd have to say Jetpack Joyride. It's the only game I still have on my tablet even after more than a year. Most other games are fun for a while, but I mostly delete them after they get boring. Jetpack Joyride is completely different, it's a game I can see myself still playing in 3 years.

5. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    It's Candy Crush Saga for me. It's the only game on my phone that I haven't uninstalled. I can't really explain why I keep on playing this game. I just like the challenge, I guess. Candy Crush is a game not just of skill, but of luck as well, which makes it frustrating to play at times. But the simple mechanics and progression make this game addictive. Its popularity speaks for itself.