Most Anticipated Games of 2012?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by MEGATRUCK • May 17, 2012.

1. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    Now that the summer games season is starting to really kick off, which games are you guys looking forward to this year, if they haven't came out already?

Personally, I was anticipating Alan Wake's American Nightmare (which was fantastic), and I'm currently looking forward to Torchlight II in the summer. There was also the Tomb Raider reboot in Fall 2012, but that got pushed to Q1 2013.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    For us it will be Halo 4. My kids have all loved the first two Halo games that were made by Bungee. I hope that they make Halo 4 more like them. I know it is not being made by Bungee anymore so only time will tell if Halo 4 will be just as good. I have seen the screen shots and did some reading up on it online. It sounds pretty promising at this point in time.

3. Shaggz235

Shaggz235Member

Threads:
    I think I was most excited about diablo 3 which just came out a few days ago. I like it a lot when I was younger playing with friends online. I got it last night and have only played it a few hours but so far I am having a lot of fun. In the mmo genre I am looking forward to GW2 I had the first one and loved it a lot.

4. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    From what I can tell, for most people I know, it has to be Diablo 3! I have no idea what the game is even about, but it seems to be causing quite a fuss amongst my Male friends!

5. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Having checked off most of the must-have games on my very short list the only thing that has me sitting on the edge of my seat is Bioshock Infinite. I really need to have that game when it drops. I mean the new bosses and mini-bosses and the story and oh dear I seem to be entering full-on fanboy/girl mode.

6. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I want Diablo 3. I have been playing the original Diablo and diablo 2. I am interested in the new hit man and colonial marines. I wish they will make a Left4Dead 3. I tried the new Walking Dead game. Its a little boring and hard to manipulate around.But it is decision based play. It changes with how you play. I also recently played I am alive. I still suck at it. Its also hard to manouver at times. Lots of glitching.

7. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    Huh, I though all the good games stopped coming out last holiday season or so. I guess I'll have to look into these other games a little bit more later on tomorrow or something...

8. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    The new hitman game looks good, I wanna see how the new world of warcraft expansion plays out. Halo 4 and I think thats about it for me! Halo 4 is gonna be good I hope otherwise i'll be livid!