Most ever saved?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Mayvin • Aug 15, 2013.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    What's the most you've ever saved on one shopping trip? I'm still trying to figure out using coupons seriously, and have been able to save a few bucks here and there but not any where near like you see on that show extreme couponing I guess it really takes time to work up to that point. I find it kind of frustrating lol.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well for me, I save quite a bit by shopping during the sale season. Here in our country coupons aren't popular, and I would say that it's even unheard of.

3. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    I save by doing surveys on Irish opinions and then cashing out at the end of the year. I also save on shopping by collecting cents in a jar and then changing it for shopping vouchers at the local shopping centre.

4. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I went shopping in Buffalo, we went to all the Outlet malls and we saved a bundle. We saved around $700 in one shopping trip because all the outlets have massive sales and extra percentages off during "happy hour." I bought my father a jacket for just $100, we saved $200 on just that. Couch was having a massive sale as well and we saved about $250 on their merchandise. Shopping is amazing there and you can buy many gifts at a good deal.

5. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I saved around 70% of my purchase at many trips because I was shopping in stores that were closing soon and everything was being sold at very low prices so that they can empty out thy area quicker. I remember I got around 10 pairs of leggings and t shirts as well as jackets and some for my family as well. I don't remember ever being as happy from one shopping trip as I was at that time.