Most Inexpensive Place To Buy A 3d Printer?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by NinetyEighty1 • Oct 22, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    A 3D printer seems like an interesting tool to use to make good products and looks like a machine just to have fun with. I had many business ideas in the past and one of them involved a 3D printer. Though, most of them come around thousands of dollars, I wanted to find one in the hundreds range. Any one have any ideas on where to find a cheap one?

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    A bunch of them exist between 100 and 1000 dollars (just do an online search). However, you won't find them at Wal Mart (or whatever discount store in your land is). Instead, I'm sure they are available at office specific retailers or specialty shops. Also, they're more than like online on Amazon and eBay.

Anyway, the cheapest one I came across was Peachy Printer, a successful Kickstarter project. It's only 100 USD.

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I have had terrible luck with printers and find the cheaper they are the sooner they will go wrong. I must have had at least 6 which have malfunctioned within the first 3 months which is not acceptable.

Your best bet would be to find good reviews of various printers within your price range although 3D printers tend to be on the expensive side. I do think it's worth paying a bit more for some something like this if you are going to use it a lot as there's nothing worse than needing to print out something urgently and then finding it doesn't work.