Most Special Gift At Christmas?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by ExpertAdvice • Oct 17, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    The thought has probably come across your mind before, as to what the most appropriate Christmas gift would be, if you had a dilemma between getting one particular gift or another, for a friend or relative.

Yes, we have to factor in someone's age and "stage of life" in how we work this "gift-giving thing", but there may be several other considerations that you or someone you know tends to take into mind when you're considering what would be the best possible gift for someone, especially based on the time of year that it accompanies.

So, my question to you is...

Do you purchase holiday-related gifts or "holiday-appropriate gifts"? Or do you just buy the same type of gift that you'd get for that person, at any other time of the year?

Do you or anyone you know, celebrate a birthday during Christmas time? How do you approach buying a gift for that person? Do you think they should be given both a birthday gift and a Christmas gift? Or just one to "seal the whole deal off"?

I'd really like to get an idea as to how you think when it comes on to not only buying gifts, but buying "the most special gift" at Christmas that you think the receiver might appreciate!

Thanks in advance friends!

Christmas gift.

2. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I think special is so subjective...everyone has a different definition of what they think is a special gift. So it's kinda hard to say :/

For me though, I love home-made gifts and gifts that I mentioned I wanted a long time ago but I completely forgot about it. It just shows that the person knows me and knows what I like, and listens :p

But I like gifts in general, so even gift cards are great :D

3. Shruti05

Shruti05New Member

Threads:
    I would suggest if its a gift for some one special then the gift should be special as well. You can gift them according the persons personality, personalized gifts also work very well and its great to show your love to the receiver. So do some extra work for the special gift for special one.