Most Unique Christmas Gift You've Received

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by DrRipley • Dec 26, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I have to admit I'm a little bummed out that every Christmas I always just get very regular gifts like clothes and a few other utility items, although of course I'm still very appreciative that I even get gifts at all. Still, I wish my family put more effort into finding something unique because I always try and find something that's more custom to each person's personality when I am the one gifting.

What are the most unique or personalized gifts that you've received as Christmas gifts in any year?

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm in the same boat as you haha. Every Christmas like clockwork, I could almost certainly tell you what I'm likely to get from my family. I think it just comes down to laziness, and people choosing the easy way out. I don't think I've ever received a unique present that really took my breath away. I mean, my family have even taken to asking what I'd like, essentially taking away that element of surprise. So I always say gift vouchers, because that way I can at least get exactly what I want/need. A bit weird, but it works for me :)