Most You Would Pay For Gym Membership?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by eagle22 • Apr 7, 2014.

1. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    I was just wondering how much you guys would be willing to pay for a gym membership? Personally, I don't think I would ever pay more than 30 bucks per month for a gym membership. Currently I am paying 25 dollars per month and my gym has everything I need including a pool and sauna.

2. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    I would say $40 max, and there better be some classes or an extra benefit like a pool included in the deal. Most places I've done are like $30/mo deals... But being in a city, there are more and more gyms popping up and many of them are much more than $40/mo! It's crazy how pricy it can get!

3. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    In my area most of them are at $30 per month. I think that is the standard fee for most gyms in my area. Some are around $25 but probably the trainers are not so good. For me I spend $30 per month on gym.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    For me, I'd say $40 at most, too, and it better be nearby, super clean, and come with some trial perks or class packages because I really, really don't want to spend much on a gym membership. I don't use them often enough to make it worth it to me unfortunately.

5. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    30-40$ max is what I would pay and what I currently pay. When I go to the gym, I am in there for about 40 minutes and I go 3 times a week. There is no justification for paying any more than this, otherwise I would just buy some small bits of equipment for home use!