Mother's Day in 2013

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by mifinfo • May 6, 2013.

1. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Hey, mother's day is coming, have you considered what can be for your mother?:D
    Flowers, clothes,hugs,accessories or skin care?

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Well hugs are always good, haha! Actually, no I haven't given much thought to that. I'll probably just call and send a card. She lives kind of far away from me.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Mothers day came quick I have no idea what i'm getting my mother shes so hard to shop for I need ideas quick

4. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Well I'm here in the UK and my mum lives in the Philippines. I just asked my sister to buy a cake for mum on Mother's Day and that I'd transfer money to her account. :D

5. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Mother's day already passed in my country and i gave nothing to my mother, most because i really don't like her. But if i had to give her something, i would give her flowers, she seems to like those, because there flowers everywhere around the house.

6. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    I don't really buy my mother clothes or jewelry, mainly because I don't have the money to buy her something really nice from those two categories. I stick to buying her Godiva chocolate and sweets, since she really likes Godiva and it's something I can afford (just barely) xD I don't buy her flowers with the chocolate because of my budget constraints, but I would if I could. I don't like buying flowers as the only component to the gift since chocolate is put to better use and flowers will just die anyways. I believe highly in giving gifts that people can use, and enjoy using.

7. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was thinking of getting a nice blouse for my mother but she said that she wants a netbook. She wants to borrow money from me so that she could buy one in order to use it at work. If course, I don't want to lend her money. I want to buy the netbook for her but the problem is, I still don't have a budget allocation for it. What should I do?

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My mother's birthday and Mother's Day are always days apart. So, I ended up getting her one gift. Usually I get her a piece of jewelry. She loves jewelry like I love chocolate.

9. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    I wanna give my mom a silver bracelet which is beneficial rheumatism.

10. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    If you have a credit card, the situation may be solved.

11. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    I think moms will be happy and impressed with your sincere words.

12. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    Yes, I have decided to give my mom the mix basket of flowers, chocolates, spa basket, & many more in one basket.

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sadly, my mom passed away many years ago, so we really don't celebrate Mother's Day anymore. But if ever my mom was alive today, I'd probably give her flowers and pastries, since she loves that stuff.

14. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe you can also give her a bunch of flowers.

15. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    My mom loves purses and perfumes. I am definitely purchasing those for her. I will include some flowers as well.

16. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    My mom loves purses and perfumes. I am definitely purchasing those for her. I will include some flowers as well.

17. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    Mother's Day in England has just been in Australia, which is where my mother lives. I tend to get her a card and flowers, or a gift voucher for her favourite department store.

18. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I think a nice gift would be a nice card and a gift card so she can get whatever she wants and that way she can get it when she wants. She can get whatever she needs and wants and why not let her pick her own gift. That is what I would get for my mom if she was still here with us. I have no idea what others might come up with but some nice flowers with the card would be nice also.

19. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    I have come across some items but .. it seems that Dad's are not the only ones who are in love with smart phones... I think I will gift her a smart phones instead because she is wanting to own a smart phone :)

20. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I had a nice Mother's Day and what I received was some flowers and money to do whatever I wanted. A smartphone is what I want but there are some more things that are more a need at the moment, but I will start to save for it. A smartphone is a very nice item to give mom I think if that is what she wants at the moment.