Movie that you watched that you're not going to watch ever again?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by 003 • May 26, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I think for me, it's the Saw films. I don't like Saw films. I've watch some of it and I really will not watch any of them, any sequel or prequel, or probably anything to do with the film. The film is just very traumatizing. I really feel bad after watching it and the feeling stays for a couple of days, even weeks.

2. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't rewatch any of the horror films that I've watched, such as The Chucky series, The Grudge series, The Orphan, etc. The element of surprise and scare will be ruined and I would know exactly how it ends. It loses that whole feeling. Well, Chucky scared the cheese out of me and I just won't rewatch that even if you paid me, so that's another reason lol.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have to say that any bad movie I see I tend to immediately forget. I wipe the title and entire story from my mind and never look back. These days I rarely sit through the entire length of a bad movie anymore. I just walk out of the cinema and don't worry about the money I wasted. If a rent a DVD that turns out to be rubbish, I sometimes tell the owner of the movie library and occasionally get a freebie.

4. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    I used to like watching Hilary Duffs films and as I had seen all of her films when a new one came out I watched it. The film was called Surviving Summer and according to the DVD case it is a feel good film yet it was the most depressing film I have ever seen. For some reason it is still in my DVD case but I am certain that the DVD will never see my DVD player again!

5. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    Mr. Nobody! I did not get the movie in the slightest, and oh my god the end just left me confused and annoyed. My only thought when I saw the ending was, I just sat through 3 hours of nonsense, for only a ending that makes no sense in the slightest?! The movie just left me insanely frustrated. And this comes from someone who loves confusing and "trippy" movies. (Like, Inception) I probably will also never watch "Guess Who Coming to Dinner" again either. That movie is ones of the ones that you should watch at least once in your life, but never more then once. And heck, the only reason I watched it in the first places was because my namesake (Katharine Hepburn) is in it! It's not a bad movie though, just a little dated in some aspects. Though there are certain lines in that movie that still ring true today.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would never watched Avengers again. Same for IronMan. I only have watched it. I wanted to turn if off, but my niece was enjoying it. I also will not watch any movies related to it like Captain America, etc. I don't understand the popularity of these movies.

7. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I have a lot of movies that I only watched once. I guess the most probable ones are those that are really forgettable that I don't remember that the movie exists after a while. One in particular for me is Sherlock Holmes because the element of surprise isn't there anymore once I've seen it.

8. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well besides horror movies which I only watch with my friend because she loves them, I don't know if I'll ever watch Holes again. In fact it was on TV yesterday and I turned it after a few minutes. After what Shia Labeouf has become, I have no interest in seeing any of his movies anymore (except for possibly Even Stevens but even then, I don't know)

9. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    My pick would be The Wolverine, the latest Wolverine movie. I've seen it and it's mostly just people talking trying to justify their case as to why they exist in the movie, and I found it very boring. I also disliked the ending for being too silly but not enough to make it amusing. It just took itself more seriously than it was supposed to and I'm tired of Wolverine at this point anyway. I disliked him in the new X-men movie as well and really could not understand why he had to be included again apart from the obvious reason which is marketability.

10. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I do not care if I ever see Armageddon again. This was a film that people raved about. My husband and I watched it on our anniversary because I was sick with the flu. When they kill of the dad in the end (hopefully that is not a spoiler, its so old I don't think it can be) I was like, 'Whaaaaaaaattttttttt?' I was so mad. I am getting mad just thinking about it. I have never seen it since nor do I care to. There are other 'scenes' like when the girl on Titanic lets her boyfriend go seconds after she says, 'I'll never let go'. But I have watched that movie since. The only one I can think of is Armageddon.

11. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    For me I would say most horror movies starting from Jipper Skreepers something like that am hoping I have spelled it correctly. Then there is the wrong turn movies. All these movies there is a lot of killings that just scare me a lot.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Are you serious? I loved that film! I have the whole series on DVD! Yeah it was gory, but the storyline was good and engrossing. I can't believe you were that affected considering that it's not even based on a true story, it's just fictional.

Anyway, I won't watch the Swedish version of "Let Me In" ever again, because the acting was very dry, lame, boring, you name all the synonyms.. It even lacks background sound to suit the scene in the story!

13. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I won't watch Hostel again because the idea of torture tourism and people paying for the fun of torturing others was upsetting and traumatic to me. Human lives are precious and inflicting pain on another human being for fun is despicable.

14. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    I will never watch Hunting Games, which I still don't understand why people like these boring movies. I didn't watch the second and third Transformers movies, but the latest one with Mark Wahlberg was okay. After the first Taken movie, I stopped because it simply got silly and ridiculous. SAW films went far south after the first movie and never got better. In short, I don't watch much sequel movies anymore because my time is far more precious to be wasted on mediocre or less movies.

15. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    It's probably The Human Centipede 2. That film just grossed me out for some reason. I'm not that much offended nor disturbed easily my films since I know enough that they're not real and if you've worked with films before it kind of takes away the magic, but The Human Centipede 2 just plain grossed me out.

16. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a movie buff and always I can watch virtually any movie and try to figure out why it was made. Nonetheless, even for someone like me there are some movies which I can't watch more again or even continue watching when I hear any blasphemous stuff uttered. The list is quite long so I'll pick the worst: Bruce Almighty.

17. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    Probably the Avatar Last Airbender movie or the Dragonball movie. Those were absolutely terrible movie adaptations with little resemblance to their source material. I feel like they are an insult to fans of the series.