Movie Theatre Or On Demand?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Rosyrain • Mar 2, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    We are more of homebodies when it comes to watching movies and will only go to a movie in the theatre if it is supposed to be like top notch good. I have to admit that the theatres have stepped up their game in the last couple of years. There is one that just opened up near where I live and they have a dinner menu and the seats are really comfortable. We might start going to actual theatres again soon if more comforts are made available.

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    It still feels different to go for a movie theater. The big screen, enough said. Plus it with the ambiance, makes it a perfect place for a relaxation with your friends, families, and special someone. Honestly I think that movie theater has already been a classic. It won't die soon.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really know which one I prefer because either choice can burn a hole through the pocket. I do go to the movie theatres on occasion but I try to limit it to once or twice every quarter. As for cable television, the only shows we ever paid for were Manny Pacquiao's fights. The family's a huge fan of boxing. Other than that, we just wait for movies launched months ago to premiere on HBO, Star Movies and other cable channels.

4. katherine25

katherine25Member

Threads:
    I have never bought a movie on demand unless I am at a hotel and really need something to do. I just love going to the theatre. I feel like if I am going to pay and not own it in the end I would rather go to a movie theatre and enjoy the big screen and some popcorn :)