Movies Showing Now

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Corzhens • Jul 31, 2015.

1. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Lmao! No, but now I want one! And now I'm going to end this reply since my phone went wonky and started editing your post and got me all confused. To be continued!

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was just talking about this in another thread, only it was about shopping online via a tablet or a smartphone. I won't even reply to a forum post on my tablet or my smartphone, because of how glitchy those little devices can be. And you want a polar bear with dreadlocks? Lmao!!! I've got five living in my basement. How much are you willing to spend? :p

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Arm and a leg sister, I don't do money haha. Let's go back to the days of proper trade.. equality for all!

Had to use my phone because my computer hates me now. Like, truly loathes me! lol.. I'm on it today, but it should be crack addicted and selling itself on the streets just to get away from me by the end of the week.

And I can't remember the super awesome point I had to make yesterday regarding the actual topic we're supposed to be discussing. Just know it was rad and thought provoking as always and you would have been in a coma by paragraph 3 of 42 haha. Thank my cell and computer for saving you from me ;)