Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Hickorycottage • May 3, 2012.

1. vidasandi

vidasandiNew Member

Threads:
    I believe we have an equivalent of this product.. called Mr. Muscles here in India. Th product is good. does the job it promises to, but then I noticed that the stains became much more stubborn the next time that they are to be cleaned. It's like the liquid made the surface coarser and dirt and oil actually make their home in there.
    I personally like to make my own all purpose cleaner. Use a little of Domex (I guess it's available there too) with water (1:1 proportion) and spray it over any surface that got to be cleaned. It works like magic. for the basin and bathroom tiles I use it in concentrated form. It is quite cheap as well.

2. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I love these things. They are the only thing that seems to work on my walls. With three kids, my walls get so dirty. Sometimes I just wish I could paint the whole thing. Alas, we rent so that is not an option. They paint with the cheapest paint there is and it is almost impossible to wash. I tried so many things and they either don't work at all or work so well that is scrubs the paint off the walls. Magic erasers do a pretty good job, not perfect and they tear up easily on the walls, but at least I can get the big stuff off and it looks a little better.

3. Manny

MannyMember

Threads:
    They're very effective, but I wish they weren't white. That colour just picks up stains and looks gross after a couple uses. Once I've cleaned up a few messes with it, I barely want to touch the magic eraser because it's almost brown.