Multiplayer App Games For Girls

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by DrRipley • Jun 17, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've noticed that most, if not all game apps that have a multiplayer function are geared towards boys or at least are gender neutral games like puzzle games and the like, while girls games tend to just be single player games and are all pretty much the same in terms of themes and mechanics and more importantly all of them are just single player types.

My niece loves playing her games and she always has me watch her play, and I'm wondering if there are any games that I can actually play with her on a separate device or even on the same device so I wouldn't just be watching or helping her out and instead will be actually playing with or against her. Is there such a game?

2. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I love playing many Android games too but I have not really found any multi-player games especially for girls yet. There are two that I play with my husband though using separate devices which are Mario Kart N64 and also Bloon Tower Defense Co-op version or the battle one.

There are a lot of word games but I'm not really a fan of this type of game so I just ignore them.