Multitools?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by 29525500 • Mar 2, 2014.

1. 29525500

29525500Member

Threads:
    Does anyone have any recommendations on good multitools? I have owned a Gerber and a Leatherman Wave but broke both while working. I would prefer to not buy another product that is just going to snap when I really need it. I am leaning towards the Leatherman MUT but am hesitant on spending that kind of money for something. Are there any other extremely durable products like this that someone has experience with?

2. alfonso

alfonsoMember

Threads:
    I'm a bit surprised you broke your leather-man, what kind of work do you do with it? Anyway, another sturdy option would be Victorinox, particularly the Swiss Tool RS multi-tool model. You can't go wrong with Victorinox, at least from my experience. I hear SOG is a pretty good brand too. it might be worth looking into, never tried the brand myself though.

3. Ruth

RuthMember

Threads:
    I bought the Victorinox a few years a go, and as expected, it still work today. In fact, it looks almost like new. I haven't, though, been using it too much either, but I doubt it would have made a big difference if I would have used it nonstop for the last 2 years. You can most likely drive over it with a tank and it would still work.