Music Making Apps

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by DrRipley • Apr 15, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm trying to make some music on my ipad and although I've come across some very good apps both free and paid I'm always on the lookout for some nice new tools I could possibly use. I'd prefer if the recommendations were free but of course I'd also love to hear about paid apps that you consider to be worth it as well as some that you may think aren't just so I could avoid them.

2. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I don't make music in any focused way at all but there are a bunch of auto tune apps you might find some use out of. My kids and I will make up songs and sing them over the phone. The app we used to use would auto tune our voices, put beats behind em and chop it up. I don't use it anymore, but you might find something good in the app store for an autotuner.

3. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I truly don't think that there is any other way to make music, other than with a laptop or a desktop computer. I say this because I cannot imagine that the sound cards on smartphones or android/tablet devices are up to par with all that quality music production demands. I can't imagine that rendering or even arrangement are too easy to perform on devices, whereas on a computer you have a lot more options, as far as quality.