Must Buy Ikea Products

Discussion in Home & Garden started by DrRipley • Aug 22, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We don't have Ikea stores here and my relative recently got to visit a store overseas and I heard such great things about it. According to her there were so many smartly designed lighting fixtures and furniture that could easily be folded up and transported, and the best thing about it was that it was cheap. She got to bring home a few light fixtures so I did get to see a few samples of what she was talking about, but it made me wonder what other smart products I was missing by not having a local store available to me.

Any great Ikea products that you have tried and swear by? Any disappointing purchases?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The IKEA lack table is a great coffee table or end table because it's $4-$7 depending on if it's on sale, you can put it together in 5 minutes with no tools and it's solid. My only disappointing IKEA purchase was one of their desk chairs, but it was a model that was mostly plastic and I'm an adult so it might be more durable if a lightweight child sat on it.
    The IKEA French press coffee pot is a great buy for $8.99. Their futons are great and the bentwood Poang chairs are a classic design that they're famous for.