Must have accessories

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by katharinemae • Jun 26, 2012.

1. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I love accessories. I can't live without bracelets, earrings, and necklaces. I wear mostly fashion jewelry and I purchase a majority of them from forever21.com and fashionbella.com, when purchasing from fashionbella.com you have to place a minimum order of $50, but they have a great variety of accessories.

2. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I can't live without my wedding ring and a pair of earrings. I love accessories including jewelry and handbags however I'm not so much a hat person. However 99% of the time I never leave my house without a pair of earrings on and my wedding band. Those are my basics.

3. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Watch, Handbag, Earrings and Bracelet are names of accessory without which I can't go anywhere. You are right that wearing accessory either enhance our outfit or break it. It is required to choose such accessory which suits us and matching to our outfit.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    For me it has to be my earrings and bangles... I always wear them.. I look as if I am pale and ill if I don't wear them... that is my perception.. But I love wearing earrings and have loads of them.

5. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I don't use a lot of accessories; I have headbands in an array of colors to match my clothing for those frizz hair days, but beyond my bracelets and earrings the only thing I can say really completes an outfit for me is the right pair of shoes.

6. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The accessories that I cannot live without are my watch, stud earrings as well as scarves for any season. I feel that these few things will spice up any outfit and make it very cute yet casual or can easily be made glamoures as well. I feel that these are must haves for any girl who is a fashionista or a girly girl.