Must See In Memphis, TN

Discussion in Travel started by smlewis00 • Jan 6, 2014.

1. smlewis00

smlewis00Member

Threads:
    My husband and I love to travel. We will be traveling to Memphis, Tennessee for his work in the next few weeks. It is possible that we may even move there! I have never been to Memphis. What are some must-see areas and things to do?
    I am anxious to visit Graceland, as I am a little bit of an Elvis fan. What are some other areas we should visit?
    What about food? Does Tennessee have any dishes that I definitely need to try?

2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Tennessee is the heart and home of country music. You should check out their music bars there. I would love to visit this town too!

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Graceland is located at 3764 Elvis Presley Boulevard in the vast Whitehaven community. It is approximately 19 miles far from Downtown. It is a mansion, spread over 13.8 acres. It was opened for public on June 7, 1982. It was established in 1939. I visited it last year and I spent a great time there. I am sure you will also like it. The Tennessee have many music bars and they never disappoint anyone. Must visit them and feel the magic of music.