Mustard oil is great for skin and hair

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by akiii123 • Sep 25, 2014.

1. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I started using mustard oil after my dad recommended it to me. I think it is one of the best oils that I have ever come across. It makes your hair silky, smooth and strong. My hairfall problem has reduced for quite a lot of extent. Also, my skin has become very smooth after applying the oil. Has anyone of you tried this oil?

2. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    Wow I have never heard of this. I'll have to look into it. I like trying out new hair products and it sounds like mustard oil works well. I'll report back! Where do you buy yours?

3. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    Will it help with dry skin? I have a little problem with my face suffering from dryness, specifically in the T-zone. I don't like the idea of putting mustard oil in my face, but if it will help, I'll take it.

4. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    My hair and skin can definitely use some help. I've never heard of using mustard seed oil. After applying the oil, does it make you feel oily? I have oily skin as it is and don't want to add more.

5. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried this before. In fact, I haven't heard of mustard oil. How do you use it? Do you leave it on your hair? Does it have a funky smell?

6. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It sounds like a wonderful idea. Unfortunately, I can't get it where I currently live. Previously, I was able to buy it at my local health food store, but I never really used it on my hair or skin. I put it in salads and drizzled it over my stir-fries and steamed vegetables. But now that you mention it in connection with skin and hair care, I really would like to try it.