Mutual Points (UK)

Discussion in Local Deals (Daily Deal Sites) started by Sandra Piddock • Apr 3, 2012.

1. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:

is a UK based site that gives you reward points for your online shopping. You can also earn free points for signing up to surveys, clicking on emails, etc. There's a great joining offer of £5 of free points for completing a survey which takes about 10 minutes. In my opinion, the best area of the site - and the main reason I joined - is the magazine subscriptions. Some of the subscriptions are discounted by up to 90%, and you can earn up to £3.50 in points for each subscription.

Basically, every 750 points you earn is worth £5.00, and you can cash out when you have 3000 points (£20). Have you joined Mutual Points? Any interesting stories to tell?

#1Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  2. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    I think I might try this! They give points for pretty much every shop I go to so it'll be nice to get a little money back. Thanks for posting this! :D

3. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I have heard of it, but I am on TopCashBack.co.uk instead as I think they offer a better rate of cashback on purchases, I could be wrong though?

4. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I agree with you that for cashback, TopCashBack is the best paying site around. However, Mutual Points offers free ponts for filling in surveys and clicking on emails, so it's worth being a member of both. And as I said, for magazine subscriptions, MP offers the best deals I've seen anywhere. At the moment, they're offering a year's subscription to Living Spain at a quarter of the usual price, and Easy Living is also discounted by 75%, as long as you pay by direct debit.

5. Lee

LeeNew Member

Threads:
    I love all these little income streams, every little helps! :)