Mwave

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Older Than Mud • May 11, 2012.

1. Older Than Mud

Older Than MudNew Member

Threads:
    Mwave is a wonderful place to buy computer hardware. When I first bought computer, I purchase each part separately, building it to my preferences. I have done so for that last 11 years and the speakers are the only thing left that I originally bought when I set up my first computer. 90% of my purchases have been from Mwave. They have the quality I am looking for and great service. I have had to occasionally buy some things locally that I needed desperately, but overall, Mwave is my choice.

Has anyone else purchased from Mwave?

2. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I always use Mwave to buy my USB jump drives. They are only a couple dollars. I stock up, since they seem to grow legs and disappear.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't purchased anything from Mwave because this is the first I have heard of them! I will check out their website and keep them in mind for the next time I need to purchase any computer parts or accessories. I usually have to purchase something computer related several times a year so I am sure I will be purchasing something from them soon! Thanks for the information.