My Cleaning Secret

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by pafjlh • Feb 10, 2015.

1. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    This is a new household cleaner that I have recently seen advertiesed on TV. Apparently its a sort of cream like cleaner that is dabbed on to something then wiped off. Its suppose to be easy to use and clean many different products. I am more then curious about it because in my house I have tried many different types of cleaners. However, I always have to be careful what cleaners I use because I have family members that I live with who can't handle the fumes of all cleaners. So, I would be curious not only to know if this product works but if it has any scent that could be considered strong and offensive. I have tried doing research about the product online, but so far not much is said by consumers I guess this has to do with the fact that its such a new product. Anyway, by any chance have any of you had any experience with the product My Cleaning Secret and can you share you experience.

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The My Cleaning Secret website doesn’t provide any information about the ingredients it contains so it's impossible to determine if there is anything in it which causes a strong odor. I have to tell you though, Chef Tony is a liar! This isn't a paste at all, it is a powder! You insert a damp sponge into the powder and this is what creates the past-like texture.

3. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I'll bet the secret ingredient is either baking soda, borax, or a combination of the two. Both those powders are fantastic non-abrasive cleaners that will take off even the toughest grime and gunk. It's never good when a company won't tell you what's in the product. Usually means they have something to hide, like perhaps selling you these very inexpensive products for 10 times their value.

4. aceofspad3s

aceofspad3sNew Member

Threads:
    I've never bought it myself, but I've seen family members using it to clean. I can't remember a scent, and I'm usually pretty sensitive to them myself. It involves more scrubbing than the commercial implies, but it was decently effective. However, I agree with DancingLady -- I'd never buy it myself because I refuse to trut a company that won't make their ingredients known.

5. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never even heard of it. But then I live in a different world, in a third world. :)
    Here where I am, most cleaning products are made of some mysterious blue granules. These granules are used for everything, for your bathroom, your floor, your clothes, kitchen surfaces and much more. It smells nice enough, and it doesn't hurt your hands, so I guess it probably doesn't have too many nasty ingredients in it. At least I hope so. :)

6. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    It's baking soda and muriatic acid. You add the water to it yourself. According to every, single review I read its a scam. They don't make it easy to get your money back, and even them you only get half of it. The results are apparently no better than scrubbing with water, and the price is insanely high for the amount and quality of the product.