My CVS deal today

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by gidget • May 18, 2012.

1. gidget

gidgetNew Member

Threads:
    I had been searching for Pantene coupons for a couple of days. I knew that I had missed the recent Procter & Gamble inserts. While I was at the laundramat, I was thumbing through the CVS ad and the coupon inserts I brought along to match coupons to the sales. and in between the Red Plum and the Smart Source inserts and P&G insert dropped on the table. I thought,, ok cool! Found the Pantene coupon, save $3 off of 2. I had a CVS coupons to save $1 off of any shampoo or conditioner. And I had a $3 coupon for Venus razor. Also, I saw in the circular that the Airwick Freshamatic was on sale for $8, but I found it on the shelf for $5. After coupons, I only paid $1.27!

cvs517.

2. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    Wow thats great savings! Thanks for sharing your experience. Just goes to show that if your smart and look at things correctly you can make a good bit of savings :)

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I like CVS because even if you miss the coupons in the mail you can always swipe your loyalty program card on their coupon printer machine at the front of the store and get the coupons available at the time from that circular. I think its very convenient!

4. nherie

nherieMember

Threads:
    That's great! I love getting deals like this. I love shopping at CVS because of the Extra Care Bucks.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a frequent shopper at CVS and they're deals are amazing. I haven't found a deal as good as the one you got, but I'm going to still keep trying to find one. I usually buy candy and hair gel from there.

6. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, sounds like you got a great deal. I usually don't shop at CVS because I always thought they were expensive, but now I might start to shop there more now that I know they have Extra Care Bucks. It seems like they aren't that expensive after all.

7. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    That is very impressive! I would have loved to get your luck! I always end up finding the coupons, but they are always right after they expire talk about bad luck for me! Good job and great couponing!

8. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    Those are some great deals. Hopefully I can find some like that in the newspaper ads this sunday. Thanks!

9. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, that is such a great deal you got there. That's what I like about CVS, you can get some really good deals there. I don't shop there often but every time I have gone there I've been able to get some good deals with coupons and discounts. Last time I was there, I had some coupons (can't remember what it was though) and with the in store discounts I was able to come out with two packs of Pampers diapers (96 pack) and a 24oz container of Enfamil baby formula for around $16. That was probably the best deal yet considering the baby formula by itself cost that much.

10. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    If you play your coupons right/ match them up with store deals, you can save a lot of money even at places that tend to be higher priced.