My dog likes eating photos?

Discussion in Pets started by sharjeel • Jul 1, 2013.

1. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    Provided that I'm holding a photo he'll attempt to take it in his mouth and lick and bite on it. He'll take them in the event that he catched them lying around, and I have no clue what makes them any more intriguing than ordinary paper, which doesn't hold his consideration for anymore than 2 seconds.

Along these lines, does any other person puppy consume photographs?

2. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    my one doesn't like to be in such a habit but yes hates the camera very much even if gets the sense of it having around start barking and runs away from it

3. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    One of my dogs isn't into photos but any type of paper. Especially if it's important lol. If you can't find your birth certificate, or social security card my dog probably got to it!

4. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    With my dog its any type of paper also. My letter box is really low down on my door and he waits for the post man some mornings, lol. I have never seen him with photo's properly because most of mine are on my computer, I tend to email photo's to people.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Are you sure it's not Pica or something? My dog doesn't eat anything weird, but my cat does.

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe the photos are haunted and your dog is trying to save you?
    Jokes aside, i don't think i ever found a dog that ate weird stuff, they are usually pretty normal around here.

7. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    The dog I had when I was a kid would eat just about anything. At various points in his life he ate crayons, markers, records, glass Christmas ornaments, and paper. As disgusting as it is, he also liked to eat out of our cat's litter box on occasion too. I don't think he was the brightest dog to ever grace the planet. :)

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have had 1 dog that eats paper and his mom chews paint from the walls. Maybe something about the texture of that photo caught his attention.

9. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I don't know with my dogs, I never saw him with a picture but most of the time he is chewing a tissue. He always makes a mess with it. When he see the bathroom door open he will get the tissue and chew it. Another bad habit is chewing our slippers under the table or anywhere where you can't see him. When my my slippers is missing I know who to blame.:D