My Expected Trip.

Discussion in Travel started by roki123 • Apr 29, 2015.

1. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    I have plan to visit the Cedar Point in May probably from 14 May to 20 May with my entire family. We will enjoy the rides of this park especially Raptor (Roller Coaster). what do you think how much busy this park will be on these dates?

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    You should be okay on those dates. The last Monday of May is Memorial day and the park is packed out! You will be in lines for hours before you can get on the newer rides and sometimes this is in the hot sun. They have a nice set up though where you can eat in line and watch music videos so its not too bad if its a normal day. I have gone on Memorial day before when I was younger and liked seeing all the people but last time I was ready to twist my ankle on purpose just so I could take the wheel chair access! This is when I decided mid-week Cedar Point visits were the bomb. It might help to take Grandma if you have one. Also, she can watch the kids if you decide you want to go on the bigger rides.

3. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    I am feeling bad to hear about you, but I must say thanks for your suggestion and after reading your comment it seems to me that it will be okey to go there. I hope it will be a safe and remarkable tour for me.. Hope for the best and definitely I will be there with my entire family and we will be careful to avoid such kind of misshapen.