My Experience With Zulilly

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by ReadWriteLearnLove • Nov 10, 2015.

1. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever ordered anything from Zulilly? I just received a partial order. I'm not disappointed, but I have some observations. The shipping took a few weeks. I knew their shipping was slow so I expected it. I ordered a pair of shoes, a shirt, and a pair of pants. The pants still haven't shipped but I received the shirt and shoes today.

The shoes fit, and they're cute, so there's no issue. The shirt is way way way too small. It's okay because I can give it to my daughter, but I ordered according to their sizing chart and according to the size I normally buy. It's not even close. Like I said, I can give it to my daughter (who is 11, so you can get an idea of the size difference). I cannot return or exchange the merchandise, so I'm glad it'll work for her.

Some of the stuff on the site is really cute and the prices are really great. I have friends who love ordering from Zulilly, but I think I might be hesitant to order again if the sizing is so far off and there are no returns.​

2. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    I have not ordered from Zulilly yet but I have seen their ads and sometimes thought the offers were to good to be true. Now I know if I ever do order from them not to wait until the last minute and not to trust the sizes. No returns would be a problem for me as I don't have a little daughter to pass them onto. Did you have to pay for shipping?

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not ordered from Zulilly or any other online clothes store for the very reason you stated. I like to feel the material so that I know the quality of the item and I also like to know for sure that it fits. I know it can be returned most of the time but to me that is a waste of time and money. It is easier to go to the store try on the item and take it home with me. Also I don't like waiting for the item to get to me, if it is going to take more than a week I will not order it.

4. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up about this site. I just checked it out and I couldn't even look at any of the products unless I signed up. I'm a little leery when sites won't let you check out their products when you go to the home page.

5. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I thought Zulily was a website for selling kids clothes based on the ads I saw. I didn't know their shopping was that slow. Is it coming from another country or are they just badly organized? There is no way I'm waiting that long for some clothes and then to see it doesn't fit and more time wasted on returning? No thank you, I might as well go to the store and get it over with. I'm glad you got at least a partial order and nothing got lost in shipping.