My Favorite Place To Buy Funny/pop Culture/interesting Shirts On The Cheap

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Nikole • Feb 27, 2015.

1. Nikole

NikoleMember

Threads:
    6Dollarshirts.com. I took a chance on this site and bought their 10 shirts for $50 deal, despite finding some questionable reviews online, because a friend recommended them. That was a year and many washes ago, and the shirts look the same as the day I got them. Excellent quality screen printing. They offer a new shirt design each day of the week (M-F) and if you buy that day's shirt, shipping is free so it's $6 shipped. You can also get the daily shirt for free if you refresh the page until a freebie code appears - they give away 6 free shirts each day. I have gotten a free shirt, and you are eligible for a free shirt every month (so that the same people don't stalk the page and keep getting free shirts). The shirts themselves are of good quality in my opinion. The only other daily shirt site that I prefer the quality and cut of the shirts more than here is onceuponatee.net. The shirts there are longer and softer, but twice the price (still worth it in my opinion).

2. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    Ooooooo I love finding sites like this. Thanks for sharing your review!

3. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the site, I'd also recommend Zazzle and Threadless, there's tons of good designs on there similar to what you were talking about. Some can be a little pricey though for what you're getting, so just keep that in mind, because you're not paying for quality!

4. Nikole

NikoleMember

Threads:
    I'm glad this was helpful for some :) Here is the site I go to almost every day that collects all the daily shirt site deals in one place. I have wasted way too much money through this site, fair warning!

5. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Wow this is actually really cool, like a cheaper version of the two I posted earlier. Do you know if the artists/creators get a slice of commission or is it just the site running the prints?

6. Nikole

NikoleMember

Threads:
    You know that's a really good question. I think that the artists actually get a commission, but only based on the fact that I follow a couple of the artists on social media and they really plug where their shirt is going to be on sale that day. But, I guess it is also possible that it just gives the artist exposure and perhaps sends traffic to their more pricey standalone store.

7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    That's pretty cool. I am also a fan of unique designs of shirts. I am a total sucker for them, and by reading your review, I would definitely love to try that site and see how it works. However, I have one problem because I live in the Philippines. Do they ship items overseas?