My Netflix Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by cards538 • Jul 10, 2012.

1. neovlad

neovladMember

Threads:
    I have Netflix and i think it is just a waste of money they do have a lot of content but the shows that they have are bad and their movies are even worse. Another thing is that Netflix always crashes all the time so whenever i do want to watch something i cant, Netflix should really get better servers.

2. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    I also love NetFlix. I notice that I turn on the Netflix most nights and don't bother with TV. I am thinking about getting rid of cable or at least cutting it down. I tried Hulu too but found that I did not like it anywhere near as much as Netflix. I didn't like the ads, not only because I didn't want to watch them but they sounded loud and had a lot of static.

3. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    i had netflix for 3 months. It was garbage. Nothing new. Just really old movies that i wasn't interested in. Have they updated things? Made their catalogue more recent?

4. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    I recently made the jump to completely cancelling my satellite because of Netflix. There is SO much on there, it's great. I like Hulu Plus on my PC, but you can't get access to a whole lot through the PS3. I cancelled it shortly after I got it just due to this.

5. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    i'm pretty sure the walking dead is the show that a friend of mine is on. Can anyone tell me if boardwalk empire and dexter are on netflix? Do they have current seasons on netflix?

6. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have cable. And I'm looking into netflix as a cheap alternative to cable. But I am concerned about the fact that NetFlix doesn't have a lot of the newer shows on demand. It won't save me money if I'm running to pick up DVDs to fill that gap. Does anyone else have a good alternative to ditching the cable and still enjoying new shows?

But when it comes to the news, the internet fills the gap. Online news papers tend to do it for me. I find my online news has a little less of the heavy left or right wing political commentary.

7. melissa

melissaMember

Threads:
    My Netflix review is negative. I live in Canada and Netflix really rips off Canadians in the selection department. However I use a proxy and have US Nexflx and I love it!!1 I would totally give up cable for it.

8. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    Thats my issue with netflix, they are so far behind with everything! They have nothing up to date! I mean I guess if you've never seen the first season it's good, but i would love them to have more up to date movies! Why are they so far behind?!