My Recent Steals!

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by nwitt • Mar 30, 2014.

1. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    I had to share yesterday's shopping adventure!

I went to the mall. I started with Victoria's Secret. I had a free panty coupon (love those) so I got a free panty. I then had a $10 off a purchase coupon that I was also allowed to use in the same transaction. I found a new makeup illuminator that I wanted to try for $15. I expected to pay $5 and instead it rang up as 50 cents. So I left VS with a panty and makeup for 50 cents.

Then I went to H & M and saw a cute skirt that was normally $7. It was on clearance for $3.

Next up was Wet Seal. They were having a 70% off sale on all clearance items. I got two long sleeved tops and a tank top for $8.40.

I ended up spending a total of $11.90 on one makeup item and 5 clothing items!! I was happy :)

2. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like you had a wonderful trip to the mall. I love when I can walk into great deals on clothing. I use a lot of store coupons so when I go to the mall, I never pay full price.

3. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    Awesome buys! $11.90 is a really affordable price from shops that are actually quite expensive. Even more so, you got 5 items, which makes everything even more awesome.

Good job! You seem to have a good sense of seeking for really good items at a very affordable price. We have that in common. I only buy things if they're affordable, decent, and very nice.

I never let go of a good shopping opportunity, so if I feel like it's a good buy, then I'll buy it.

4. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    I love those days, when you can just buy tons of stuff in one trip for very little money. It's usually hit or miss for me - I either hit the jackpot or I find nothing. It sounds like you had a good day! H&M always has the best clearance stuff. I always have the worst luck buying pants because I'm so short, and I found a pair of really nice khaki dress pants there on clearance for $8. $8 for a pair of well-fitting dress pants?! Um, sign me up. :)

5. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    I agree. For me, I don't want to spend money on poor quality items - even if it's a good deal. When I was younger, I did fall down that trap - but if you have to end up replacing the shirt or shoes after a couple of wears, it's not worth it!