My Touch Q by T Mobile

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Rhoda D'ettore • Oct 23, 2014.

1. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    Last year I purchased an android phone from T-Mobile. I searched the reviews which were conflicting and few. I decided to buy it because it had all the options I wanted. Within a couple of months, it was obvious this phone had severe issues with connecting to the internet. I complained and complained. The company then agreed to replace the phone, but would only give me the same model. After almost a year, the problem became worse, and I soon learned from a customer service operator that the issues the phone had were quite known. But still they continued to sell them. The Tmobil My Touch Q is one of the worst phones I ever had in my life. Please do not buy it.

2. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting your review. I haven't heard too much about this phone. I typically avoid most cell phones besides the Iphone. I think they are clearly the best of the bunch. It's unfortunate T-Mobile continues to sell a subpar product that doesn't even work. Hopefully people avoid this phone in the future so they waste their hard earned dollars.

3. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for letting us know your experience with the My Touch phone. I think I heard a little about this phone, but not that much. I know now that when I am looking for another phone, it won't be that one. The last thing I would want to deal with are problems with the phone. You would think that T Mobile would fix the problems with the phone or get rid of it if it has so many issues.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I went through a similar problem when I bought the Motorola Droid Bionic from Verizon. At the time, it was their first 4G LTE phone and was supposed to be a top of the line phone, with super fast download speeds. Right off the bat, I had problems with the battery not even making it past a few hours after being fully charged, as well as the 4G data connection not working at all, unless I kept re-booting the phone. They gave me the run-around for nearly a year telling me that an update was coming out soon to fix the issue, before it was finally somewhat fixed.

People should start filing lawsuits against these cell phone companies, since they are selling faulty products and you are paying for services from them that you are not getting as a result. If you cannot get online with your phone, then you should be reimbursed for the months that you paid for but could barely use their service. You are paying for something that they are not delivering. They need to eat the cost of the phones if they are selling buggy models, and replace them with one that actually works, even if it means a different model. It's the cell phone companies problem to get their money back from the phone manufacturers, not my problem.