Nail Art

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Decentlady • Dec 16, 2016.

1. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Nail art is trending. Which do you find cost effective buying your own nail art materials and doing it yoursekf or with a help of friend or going to professionals?

Since my nail art doesn't stay much on due to my kitchen activities, I prefer to buy my own kit and do them myself. I find it more cheaper than visiting the professionals frequently.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Doing nail art yourself is a lot cheaper. We got a Walgreens and CVS drug store that has nail art stuff on sale from time to time too. We don't have a dollar store of any kind, yet so we can't get any nail art from dollar stores. It's so beautiful to see nail art. If you got the patience and skill to do nail art it's fun. I've seen some and they are so nice and accents your whole demeanor too. I like nail art, but for right now I just can't afford it. I always admire nail art.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    When I do get the chance to get my nails done I always like to do them myself so I always have a kit available to do so. I find going to a professional is too expensive unless I had the money to I would probably go for the experience, other than that I think doing my own is much more fun and economic.

4. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I usually do my own nail art and have my own kit since going to Nail Art salons are quite expensive. I also enjoy doing it although it's a bit hard especially if the designs are a bit complicated. I normally do simple patterns and plain colors, depending on my mood I guess. But most of the time I don't polish my nails since I'm just at home the entire time and it will only be ruined because of house chores :(