Nail polish colour?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Asuna • Jan 8, 2013.

1. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    What are the current trendy nail polish colours? I've heard that dark red and dark green are quite popular these days.

2. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure. I don't go for trendy nail polish, I just wear the colors I like.
    I'm seeing a lot of neon though.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know what's popular either, but I see dark red around a lot, and occasionally dark blue. Personally, I would just wear whatever color I like and disregard what's trendy.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't been keeping up on trends. I do like dark red. I would wear it on my toes, not my fingernails.

5. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I see a lot of greens and blues.. I do not keep track of trends either.. I don't personally like both the colors. I love very pale colors and silver.. most of the time I wear nude shades.. French manicure is my favorite though once in a while I would wear a dark color to match a dress.. on special occasions. I wore deep purple and silver for new year.

6. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    For me the best type of nail polish would come down to personal preference. I have always preferred softer colors like a pink, coral or beige. I have never paid any attention to the trends that were out there in color. Because for me what may seem right for one person may not go well for another. So, find the color nail polish that you like, and that is the one you should go with. What fits your own personal taste and personality.

7. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I go from one extreme to another. I used to love bright reds and pinks. Now that I am older, I prefer either french, or the same color as my very fair skin.

8. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I think some of the 'trending' colours are actually horrible, and I would never wear them. I like dark, plummy shades, and that's what I tend to stick with. Most of the year, I have tanned skin, and plum shades complement that nicely. As with most of the responders here, I go with personal preference rather than trends when it comes to nail polish.

9. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    As a man I am happy to admit that when I was going through my "dark" phase I would wear nail varnish, I had this weird theory that if I wore anything else than black that I would look odd! :D

10. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Trendy? I think we surpassed trendy a long time ago. No matter what the magazines say, these days it seems like anything goes. The last thing I heard about was multicolored nails.

11. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The most trendy nail polish colors right now would have to be the dark purple color or the "ox blood" color as some like to call it. This is a color you could wear from fall to winter easily just because of its gorgeous shade.

12. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite nail colour is for sure pearl. I love the look on the nails and you can throw on some pearl rings and be set to go. I don't know what it is about the pearl but I can't get away from it. Maybe I should use different colour in winter but nothing suites me like the pearl.

13. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I like dark colors when I use nail polish, I don't really like the neon colors invented for nail polish. It just does not suit my style.

14. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think there is a fad for nail polish colors, any color is always in season, even nail art.

15. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    I think every lady has her own preference of nail polish, when it comes to color. Red,green, brown, or whichever all can look good. I see these days even people use more than one color on their nails. They can divide the nail into so that each section is a different color, and all of them are very cute looking.

16. StephanieZS07

StephanieZS07New Member

Threads:
    Dark red has always been a popular color. Dark red will make your hands look whiter.

17. Marsha Hall

Marsha HallNew Member

Threads:
    Personally, I don't really follow fashion and I paint my nails in the mood. But mostly love on the hands of neutral organic shades.

18. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Must check out

at affordable prices.