Nails

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by KimmyMarkks • Dec 2, 2015.

1. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    What is your favorite brand of nail polish? I love essie but it can get expensive. I usually buy whatever brand is on sale or has coupons.
    Another one of my favorite is sinful colors. For $1.99 they have a great selection of colors.

2. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    Have you ever tried wet n wild? I have loved the nail polish over the years and it's affordable. I have used Sally Hansen in the past. It was given to me by one of my aunts so I don't know how much it would cost now. It has been a long time since I have searched for nail polish in the beauty supply store as well.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Wet N Wild as well. It's dirty cheap compared to others and lasts a while. I would choose China Glaze if I could choose any, but unfortunately I am allergic to nail polish so I need to use hypoallergenic brands.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have to say Chanel for colors because they do last longer and look good. For basics I like Essie and Sally Hansen because they last long and also often they are on special. The important thing is the brush and how it applies a coat, so even if a color is good, if the bristles get too loose, then it ruins the whole effect.

5. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    Lancome and Chanel are mine - as although initially a little on the expensive side - after years of trying many different brands in all price ranges - I've found its certainly worth paying a bit more for a high end polish if you want your manicure to last - particularly as its way more cost effective in the long run - as not only does my polish stay looking good for the entire week - even though I wear plain non frosted colors and my nails take a real hammering with gardening and all the other manual things that I do - meaning they look almost like I've just done them - for well over a week without chipping or the shine fading either - but also - unlike cheaper nail polish - I get to use the entire contents of the bottle - as it lasts a really long time and especially so - if stored in the fridge.

6. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    I use Emori nail polish. I really LOVE the colors it comes in! You get 50 for around 30 dollars. I do not know if that was a great deal, but I still did it. They come in dark polishes, and then there are some bright colored polishes. With this pack of nail polish, I don't really need any others right now. I would love to try other nail polishes though sometime.