Name Your Favorite Cheap, Low-cost Clothing Store.

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Natasha0717 • Dec 16, 2016.

1. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    Hey, I'll just admit it. I'm a Kmart gal. I LOVE their clothing. Not too keen on their grocery supply, but when it comes to their selection of clothing, I seem to fit into everything perfectly! And it's just my style, too. I like those silky, loose, comfortable blouses that they always carry (no buttons, I hate buttons)....some of the blouses are solid colors, some have cute flowery patterns. They can be worn during the summer and even winter months with a sweater.

What about you? Where do you go when you need new clothing, but don't have a lot to spend? You can admit it here, I've already admitted to being a full-blown Kmart fanatic. :D

kmart.

2. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I shop at a place called ''Del Sol'' and they ALWAYS have at least 30 to 50 percent discounts and I know they're discounts because a shirt can cost as low as 2.00 dollars! The clothes tend to last long too so I know they aren't low quality. Some are even branded but they're so heavily discounted that they become affordable.

[​IMG]

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I buy from Snapdeal mostly but I find Myntra and Amazon having quality stuffs.

The choices are better on Myntra however the cost is a little too much.

4. Sandy Mayfield

Sandy MayfieldMember

Threads:
    Kohls or Belks! For swimsuits I use swimsuitsforall, they have low cost suits that fit me perfectly.

5. Rozy Smith

Rozy SmithNew Member

Threads:
    There are many online stores, provides the cheap clothing as well as accessories, if you will go with cheap product means you need to compromise with quality of product, not saying that all cheap products quality are not good, but this thing happen mostly. So i believe get the quality product with lowest as well as affordable price as I find in best deal.

6. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I used to shop at kmart and Ross for affordable clothing when I lived in the US. Now I shop in different stores where I can find discounts all the time such as Coppel here in Mexico. They have name brands that will be discounted almost all the time. That is where I do most of my clothing shopping.

7. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    We have a thrift store here in the downtown area that I absolutely love. The problem is that I just do not get down there as often as I used to, but when I do I definitely make it a point to stop, and shop, and save too.

8. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    We have special or budget store to boost when we buy clothes in a cheaper prices. In our place, we have this so-called Baclaran style of selling goods, items and any sort of products at a lower price. It is so-called "Baclaran" from a place in the capital city of our country named Baclaran where all sorts of peddlers, small vendors or merchants are converging to the place and selling their wares and products are very affordable or factory prices. And some provinces are adapting that kind of business style.

9. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Walmart, Ross & thrift shops. One of our thrift shop I like is Savers and Goodwill. I can find very low prices at Walmart's clearances and in store specials. Walmart has the prices, colors and other apparel I need. I've checked online and at other stores for things I need. No one beats Walmart. For me it's Walmart or Ross. Even for shoes, it's Walmart or Ross.

[​IMG]
    (image is from

)

10. oasisshirts

oasisshirtsNew Member

Threads:
    I like "oasis shirts" as i found it has the best collection of all types of shirts,made up of good quality and the shirts last for many days as per it is branded but can be easily affordable,you can get different colors top as per your best choice,discounts are going on now a days.you can get formal shirts,hooded shirts,t-shirts,mens fashions,i found it a best collection for men,women and kids too.I recommend you all can also go throw the oasis shirts site may be like me you will also like it.

11. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    My favourite cheap clothing store is SPAR Departmental store. They have this brand - Easybuy. It has good clothes which are cheap also. Otherwise I visit Max. I love the clothes there. And it is reasonable.

12. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    JCPenny and Ross for me. JCPENNY used to be a little on the high end, but a few years ago they dropped their prices and you can sometimes find clothes there for cheaper than at a thrift store.

Ross is another one of my favorites. They are one of those discount stores that gets old items from the department stores. My kids love going there because I pretty much tell them to get whatever they want. I recently moved though and have to travel further to get to this store now.

13. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I think "Wallmart" is my favorite one!

I've already lost count of how many products (especially clothing) on promotion I've already bought there. It's really is a great place to save yourself some good money (and this is obviously always something very important to do all the time).

14. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I like the cheaper more upscale stores like Kohl's and Target for buying clothes,but I end up shopping at Walmart a lot of the times,because its closer to home. I think I just like the atmosphere better at Kohl`s and Target,and especially Target because you get that great coffee smell when you first walk in the door.

I find the pants and t-shirts about the same price at all these places though,but
    the Target and Kohl's are displayed in a hipper way,with better packaging.

15. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I do not have a particular favorite cheap stores for clothes the main reason for this could be because I do not always shop online for clothes. Anyway, I do think big stores like Walmart and Kmart are a good place to get major deals buying low cost clothes. My concern buying cheap clothes is how good the quality and durability of the clothes