National Donut Day

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by H.C. Heartland • May 31, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Has a year gone by already? June 5th is National Donut day. Many establishments are giving away a free doughnut. Krispy Kreme is one of them, if you go for the donut, and then go back when the "hot and now" sign is on, you will get another one for free. The Hot and Now Sign flashing always means one free donut anyways.

2. HuskyGlacier

HuskyGlacierNew Member

Threads:
    Thought I'd add to this and mention that another national chain, Dunkin' Donuts is also giving away a free donut with the purchase of a beverage.
    It may also be worth checking out some of your local donut stores to see if they are also offering similar deals. I know I will be driving by some.

3. rosemoon

rosemoonActive Member

Threads:
    Oh my goodness I haven't had a donut in forever! It's probably been over four months since the last time I enjoyed a good ol' donut. I'll have to check out Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts tomorrow. Thanks y'all for posting about this. National Donut Day is a day worth celebrating! Yay for free donuts!!

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, I missed this deal. Thank goodness because my body don't need any more donuts right now. LOL. I just recently discovered the sign lit up at Krispy Kream was for the warm donuts. I know when the Panthers were playing earlier in the year, we were getting a lot of free donuts! During that time, if they won, you could buy a dozen and get a dozen free. emoticon-0140-rofl.emoticon-0103-cool.emoticon-0127-lipssealed.emoticon-0135-makeup.