Natural Balance Cat Food! It's Been a Godsend!

Discussion in Product Reviews started by MakeshiftMiloh • Oct 30, 2013.

1. MakeshiftMiloh

MakeshiftMilohMember

Threads:
    I have a special little kitty named Galen who seems to have a number of food-related intolerances, and the only dry food we've found that both meets his needs and doesn't absolutely break the bank is

, specifically The Limited Ingredient formula. I'm able to pick it up at a nearby pet store called 49er Pets, but it apparently can also be purchased at most Petco stores.

Since we switched him to this food, Galen has had more energy, and has even lost a little bit of weight! More than that, though, he feels so much better than he did beforehand.

I've suggested it to all of my friends too, and even their non-food-intolerant cats seems to get some benefit!

2. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I am really glad you found a brand that works for your cat. It is a huge hassle when your pet has a number of things created by their inbreeding parents and has nothing to do with you. That's what happens when you have to save the animals in the pound.

3. sbatz72

sbatz72Member

Threads:
    I am glad to hear you have found a cat food your cat can tolerate. I guess this goes to show you that our other children are just like us.

4. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I am glad that you found a food your cat loves. We switch out our cat food every few months. Our vet recommended doing so. You have to switch it out gradually so it won't upset their stomachs. It would be like us having to eat the same food day in and day out. Boring! Cats like and need variety too. So we change out the flavors not the brand but the flavors. My cats really seem to like this. They are not picky eaters, but they do like variety.