Natural Dog Food

Discussion in Product Reviews started by FlanneryCam • Aug 22, 2012.

1. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I only feed my dog natural dog foods. So far I've tried 2 brands but I can't settle on a brand.

Wellness Dog Food: About 55$ a bag, good ingredients, leaves my dog's coat shiny, and my dog seems to enjoy it.

Innova: About 60$ a bag, good ingredients (although the food for puppies is a strange shape), coat seems less shiny and my dog eats it but isn't into it.

Have you had a good experience/bad experience with either of these brands? Do you use a different natural food?

2. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    My dog is a very finiky eater. She'll like any new dog food for about 3 days and then she snubs her nose to it. Of course, if sits there until she eats it, which takes her all day sometimes. I've tried Wellness and the other higher priced brands, and it doesn't matter; she feels the same about all dry dog foods.

3. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    I use BilJac because it has the most fresh ingredients. They use 5 pounds of chicken in a 6 pound bag. All the protein is very easy on a dog's stomach and you can switch over to another food in a pinch without much hassle or sickness.

4. IcyFirefly

IcyFireflyActive Member

Threads:
    I feed my dog Purina Pro Plan, and that is because I can't afford to any higher price for dog food. If I want to feed him natural dog food, I will boil some chicken breast and rice and vegetable for him. He loves this homemade food :)

5. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:

6. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    Economically, I would rather to feed my dogs in natural dog foods like bones and rice. It helps the pet owners to save money and natural nutrients contained. Besides, natural dog food's available anytime with less cost.

7. regicide3342

regicide3342New Member

Threads:
    When it comes to dogs it is extremely important to have good care of them. I personally only feed them 100% organic food if it is just available. Yes of course it may be a bit more expensive but I am sure that it will be worth on the long term. Being able to spend a few more years with your loved dog is a thing I would pay a bit more anyday!