Natural Facial Cleansers

Discussion in Product Reviews started by priyamani • Apr 2, 2014.

1. priyamani

priyamaniNew Member

Threads:
    Evande is the best natural makeup remover and cleanser. Use this makeup removing soap free cleanser to enhance your beauty.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer a line of natural products called Derma-E. I can't praise their quality and standard enough. Their skin care products actually do what they promise, and there are visible results after a few weeks (in my case). I also like Andalou, which has beautiful creams and lotions for body and hair. They also only use natural ingredients, and I certainly feel good about knowing the exact ingredients in a product that I put on my skin. :)

3. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can never find anything that works perfectly for me. Face cleansers seem to depend on the person so for me the best I've found is Neutrogena. I don't know whether to switch to get something that will be more effective at acne treatment because switching cleansers is like switching dog food. It works pretty good so it doesn't hurt to stick to it.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite facial cleanser is the tea tree oil line by Trader Joe's. It's really mild but effective in cleaning the skin. It is particularly good for those who have oily and acne prone skin.

5. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Lately I've been using black soap to restore my skin's natural pH. My skin gets dry but this was heightened when I began taking pain pills after surgery.

But here's the kicker. Black soap found in most stores is the color black with specks of shea or cocoa butter blended in. However, it is NOT the real deal. Authentic black soap in brown in color and can be expensive but the blends work well for me.

6. DDavies

DDaviesActive Member

Threads:
    So, where do you suggest we find it and purchase it from? I'm interested in trying it.

I use baking soda on my face a few times a week. I know, sounds strange. But, it leaves my skin clean and soft. My skin hasn't been as dry either.

7. J3NN4

J3NN4Member

Threads:
    Have you tried the off-brand stuff? Walmart has cleansers that have the exact same ingredients the Neutrogena wash does, and it's about half the price. I was using Neutrogena for a while until I actually read the ingredients on the Walmart brands.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never had acne to begin with, so I'm not at all particular with what specific facial cleanser to use on my face. But I would recommend Cetaphil or Oilatum, they are both very gentle for the face.

9. malia

maliaMember

Threads:
    Call me old fashion, but I feel the best remover is good ol soap and water. I don't trust the chemicals that they put in those make up removers and I am not going to risk loosing my skin over them I rather it take forever and still have a face!

10. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    If we're talking strictly all natural then I would recommend NUDE skincare, it's a line carried at Sephora and I think several e-tailers. It is not cheap, but it's effective, a little goes a long way and most importantly all natural.