Natural Supplements for potent energy and focus

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by dieselfit • Oct 23, 2013.

1. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    If you haven't noticed our choices for energy supplements are very extreme. I mean you will hear people misusing or face serious side effects from the stimulants that are put in these pre-workout supplements. Caffeine itself is enough to energize one before a workout but the effects will certainly decrease as tolerance builds up. The reason why we feel the need for the energy supplements is because we can't find our own motivation or energy. Or we do but we may become addicted or dependent on high doses of caffeine and energy supplements. This is just forcing out energy that your body doesn't have. It will take more of a toll on your body and you will eventually burn out.

There's one ingredient that I always recommend and recently found out about and that's L-Tyrosine. It's something that's already produced in our bodies. It is responsible for the reward and pleasure feeling we get from our brains. It also increases energy, motivation and focus. It's found in meat and dairy but it may not be enough for those who are facing fatigue or tiredness. I have done tons of research on it and found out it is in fact more potent than caffeine. So if you're looking for a cheap but natural energy alternative, I recommend L-Tyrosine.