Need Advice From The Ladies

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by eagle22 • Apr 5, 2014.

1. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    Alright, so my girlfriend and I have been together for a little over a year now and I want to get her flowers and have them delivered to her (no reason, just because I love her!), but I am torn with what type of flowers to get her. Her favorite flowers are daisy's but I have gotten those for her a few times, I want to switch it up a bit but don't know what type to get her! Any advice would be appreciated :)

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest, I'm always a fan of surprise flowers. If she's not expecting it, it doesn't really matter what you get her. Roses are expensive and a little overdone, so I'd encourage you to think outside the box.

Right now lilies are in season (for Easter) so an Easter lily would be appropriate and pretty. But other bulb flowers are really nice too - daffodils, tulips, etc. They are also usually reasonably priced. Even a "spring mix" would be lovely right now.

I say avoid carnations. They sort of scream cheap. But everything doesn't have to be said with roses either.

3. Belindafierce

BelindafierceMember

Threads:
    I'm with Claire, surprise her a little! Women love spontaneity sometimes. Surprise her with something new and unpredictable. Daisies seem out of the picture since you've gotten them for her before. Also, as mentioned above, roses are a little over done as well.

As a woman, I would be perfectly happy with just about anything. It's the thought that counts, anything to let her know how much you care about her.

4. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I'm with the above two posters. Roses are much overrated and carnations scream cheap. A beautiful spring mix could bring tears of joy. Easter Lillie's are really pretty too.

Surprises are meant to be surprises so spruce this surprise up a bit by going totally different or maybe get daisies and add another flower to the mix. Arrangements can be made to be suited by how you want them to look.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

5. giftblooms

giftbloomsNew Member

Threads:
    Hi,
    Women love impulsiveness sometimes. If you want to give the flowers to your girlfriend then rose flowers are the best.
    Red, pink, white and yellow rose flowers are very beautiful and definitely she would be happy to see your gift.