Need help finding good deals on movies

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by freebiefan1 • Jan 3, 2014.

1. freebiefan1

freebiefan1New Member

Threads:
    Hello,

I love watching movies and I'm always looking for good deals on Blu-ray movies. I prefer not to pay more than $5 a movie. Occasionally I come across a good deal and I'll buy it but I wanted to know if anyone else knows of any current deals going on that they'd recommend.

2. poopships

poopshipsNew Member

Threads:
    Check out Family Video. They constantly update their stock of recently released "previous rentals", and they'll have stuff up for sale that's only been out a few weeks. And the older the film, the cheaper it gets! Shipping is fair as well. I buy most of my blu-ray's there. P.S.--also I've never had a problem with dirty discs, cases being covered in stickers, etc.

3. freebiefan1

freebiefan1New Member

Threads:
    Any suggestions?

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

If you are looking to rent than redbox is pretty good. You can google redbox codes and find tons of codes for free rentals. If you are looking to buy you can try ebay and amazon I get all my dvds from ebay and amazon they have really good deals on their movies and you can usually get them from 1 to 3 bucks. I have had no problems either all dvds I have gotten have been in good condition no scrathes or anything like that. So I highly recommend those two sites.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you want to buy movies at the cheapest prices on the net then get your movies on

. They charge the craziest prices on the net. But of course you have to be wary. E-bay sellers are not a trustworthy lot.

6. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I would also suggest this website. Their second hand movies are great, and I think they only re-sell discs that are in good condition.

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You know where you can find great deals on dvds and blue-rays? In places like Ross, Marshall's and TJMAXX! I have purchased fairly recent movies at Ross once for 1.99! Also at my Walgreens they used to have good sales. Thift Stores will also have used ones for pennies, they are worth looking into!

8. freebiefan1

freebiefan1New Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the suggestion. I'll check it out.

9. coolspot

coolspotBanned

Threads:
    I came across one offer for 2 movie rentals every month, first month free. If you are interested PM