NEED RELIABLE HOSTING? HawkHost, my best webhost, 25% coupon.

Discussion in Coupons started by BrianDouglas • Nov 30, 2012.

1. BrianDouglas

BrianDouglasNew Member

Threads:
    No expiration. HawkHost 25% off recurring. Brings hosting down to 8 dollars and some pocket change every 3 months. Great host, great support.

Coupon: earnmoney (copy to clipboard)

Link (my link if you want)

Link (dry if you don't like me)

About hawkhost: I have been with them for a little while now and have had no issues. Better than the 10 dollar a month plan I had with a reseller before, hawkhost has exceeded my expectations at less than 1/3 the price I was used to paying (used 25% recurring myself).

I highly recommend this host. My wordpress installs are all running 12 or more plugins, I have forums, I have a lot of stuff on my one little shared hosting account, and I have yet to top out my resources on them. I can easily afford to move up with their rates if I need to as well.

Highly recommended. If you are ready to start your site, this IS the host you should start it on.

2. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    If I wasn't already so comfortable with Invision Domains I'd try this out.

3. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I'm looking for a webhost for a future project. I'm looking for alternatives, I still didn't choose none. Price is an important factor but not decisive. I privilege the technical support and immediate ability to solve various problems in the performance of my site. Thank you very much for sharing this alternative, I will consider your recommendation.:)