Neobux - Trusted PTC

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by iam911 • May 9, 2012.

1. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    I don't know how many of you guys have heard of Neobux, but they are a really trusted PTC. I know the problem with PTCs is that they are really slow to make money, unless you invest/get a lot of referrals, which is true with this site too.

Ref Link:

Non-ref:

If you guys want advice feel free to pm me. It works, but it'll definitely take a bit of time before you see a lot of progress.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Yeah, PTC sites aren't really worth the effort to most people. Payments are very, very low. I've also heard different reviews about NeoBux, some people claim they never got their money. Must be frustrating after spending so much time on it!

3. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Neobux is definitely legitimate, it's just I don't have time to click ads and earn $0.04 per day. However, I came across this guy's blog post and he's found a system to earn $100/day with Neobux. Here's the link

4. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    From what I understand with Neobux is that you really need a lot of referrals to earn anything worth it. I have not really done anything with it, but I do know of somebody who was making a bit of money with it. You can rent referrals too, it does take a while tho to build up.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I tried Neobux and I quit after I saw all the work just wasn't adding up. These PTC sites only seem to promote spammy websites. I did all this work to only earn about 1.50. The renting referrals might make you money, but you're also spending money to get the referrals. It seems a little counterproductive, so I'll pass on this offer.

6. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I tried neobux out for a few weeks and it is legit. It is however not worth the time, you cannot make money without referrals and if you have referrals you end up spending money renewing the referrals and never really make a profit.

7. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    ^
    Actually, if you stayed a little while longer you'll see that you can really make money with Neobux. Yes, the only way to earn money on Neobux is through rented referrals. There are lots of proven guides available on the internet so check them if you have the time. I suggest that when joining ptc sites, be patient because if you do, you will surely reap the rewards that you deserve.

8. edvisual

edvisualBanned

Threads:
    The website is legit but you don't earn how you've used to earn some time ago. I was making huge money on it.. Now, it's quite a waste of time

9. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    I'm a long-time member of Neobux. Have also received payouts twice. But it did take a while to accumulate the earnings. I did try once to rent referrals using the earnings. It was ok at first but I've noticed that after awhile the referrals seemed to go inactive. And after that, I didn't try renting again. Much better to go earn it myself. It may be slow but at least I don't have to rent any referrals anymore, not knowing if it's going to be worthwhile. Never tried to go premium too.

I stick with Neobux because it is a trusted site. It may had problems before and some disgruntled members left as soon as possible. But I chose and decided to stay. And it was a decision I never have to regret.

10. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    Few years ago I heard a news about them turning into scam. I never thought they're still up and running lol. Lots of PTC sites like Neobux actually end up like a scam. How much are you guys earning through them?

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to have a Neobux account, but I just didn't log in for several days and my account got deleted already. So I never really bothered to make a new account there. But I have seen lots of people making good money from it because they use their balance to rent referrals. Is that what you do as well?