NerdWallet.com

Discussion in Credit Cards started by Parker • Jun 24, 2012.

1. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This site compares credit card rates and rewards to help you find the perfect card to fit your personal or business needs at no cost.

2. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this site. I think the timing is bad because I just got a new credit card last week but I have no regrets. I think what I have gotten is the right one for me. This site is still worth a check though. Thanks for sharing here. :)

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of this site before. It will be worth checking it out I have been thinking of getting a card to have around for emergency use.

Thanks for the post.

4. MyOCDisMild

MyOCDisMildMember

Threads:
    I'm actually terrified of ever actually getting a credit card because I've seen some people close to me practically crash and burn because of their own credit card usage. Filing for bankruptcy, having to acquire financial advisors and planners that you can't really afford to have but need to help dig yourself out of the hole that you find yourself in, these are not the kind of things I wish to burden myself with. I have a debit card and that works just fine for me

5. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    That was an interesting website. Although I won't be using it myself very often, I am sure that others would find it very helpful for their small business or personal use. One thing I can say, is that I am glad websites like these are popping up everywhere, ones that seek to just help you make your financial life easier. God knows we need it!

6. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    Nerdwallet.com is a great resource for helping folks not only find the cards that they need, but lists them by category, credit rating and perks. It's one of the premier sites for credit card searches and doesn't cost you a dime to use. I have found quite a bit of great information on this site, not only about specific credit card offerings but about credit cards in general. Check it out if you have the time. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This sounds like a good site i have bad credit and really need to improve it as much as i can.

8. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I had heard of this site, but thought it was a budgeting resource for some reason. Thanks for the tip. I use two different cards right now for their rewards programs. I'm finding myself not using the rewards on one of them anymore. It was a hotel card, and since we had kids, we don't travel as much. Hopefully I can find a nice cash back card through this site.