Nesspresso Coffee Machine

Discussion in Product Reviews started by tasha • Feb 18, 2016.

1. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I recently purchased the Nespresso coffee machine and I absolutely love it. you don't have to take too much time to clean it, it is quick and easy to make your coffee especially if you feel like a cappuccino.the frother really makes good froth and the only problem I find with this machine is that the lid is flimsy and they break easily.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I guess that it would be a good one. I have heard about these machines before. However, after my experience with the Keurig, I am really not interested in another deluxe coffeemaker. I just had some issues with that one, and I think that is going to be the end of my experiences with coffeemakers of that time. I used to have a cappachine maker though and I wouldn't mind one of those again!

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing your review. I was debating whether I should buy it or not during the holidays because it was on sale but I hesitated because I think I would prefer the one that uses capsules where I can get more variety and sweet coffee drinks, which is a bit more expensive. I'm thinking I'll probably just get this one to try out and if I don't like it I'll probably just gift it to my brother as I'm sure he will love it because he prefers the bitter coffee blends anyway.

4. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon these machines are easy to use, easy to clean and the froth maker is amazing for cappuccino. I think it is a cult as I went into get some more coffee and you just cannot leave that store empty handed, I do think that these machines are annoying and I have had so many but this is a good one to try when you decide

@DrRipley@DrRipley I found that the capsules are so expensive and difficult to find but with this machine it is a pod and I thought no at first because I have had bad experiences with the pod and capsule things but for some reason they have thought of everything when they marketed the machine

#4Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I find the Nespreso coffee machine be really expensive, it's the most expensive one in the category. I'm sure it has it's perks, but I wouldn't spend that much specially knowing the coffee pads are quite expensive as well to buy afterwards.
    I own the Dulce Gusto machine and find their pods expensive already, and they are cheaper than Nespreso's....

6. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    yes I think it is way overpriced too and to buy the coffee as regularly as my family do it is an extremely luxurious item but once you have tasted it is a addictive!