Nestle Pure Life Splash Flavored Water

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Diane Lane • Jan 29, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't often buy flavored water, but last week or the week before, Nestle Pure Life Splash flavored water was the Friday Freebie at Kroger. I usually add the freebies to my card and wait to pick them up until I'm going to the store for other things, so I don't recall which week it was from exactly, but it was fairly recent. I think the item was also on sale, for $.99, so I'm not sure what the everyday cost of it is. There were several flavors available, such as berries, lemon, and mandarin orange. The drink is sold in 6-packs, and the bottles look just like Nestle's plain water bottles, but with different labels. Since the beverage is clear, without the label, you wouldn't be able to tell it was flavored water.

I tried the water when I got home, and really liked it. As I said, I don't often buy flavored waters, and I probably wouldn't have tried this without it being free. It's not something I would drink all day long the way I drink plain water, but I do really like the flavor of the mandarin orange, and think I will buy it occasionally in the future, for a treat.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this particular type of flavoured water from Nestle. We only have plain still Nestle water here. Over here we have this brand called Aquelle that does some gorgeous flavours like naartjie, melon, orange strawberry, lemon and so on and so forth. The water's delicious, with a touch of fizz. Like you I prefer plain water, but once in a while when I feel like flavoured water, this is what I go for.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I don't tend to be a flavored water fan either...but I have had it before, it isn't bad. It gives a little kick to the water...and if
    you are getting a little bit of vitamin C it would seem to make it worthwhile. My son loves drinking gatorade, sports drinks and flavored waters...they are really his preferred drinks along with Naked Juice and and pulp juices. I will ask him if he has tried Nestle Splash.

4. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Every once in awhile I'll pick up a bottle of flavored water when I want something to drink but don't want anything calorie-laden. I'll have to try this and watch for the sales.

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I went back to Kroger yesterday, and the Nestle Pure Life Splash flavored water is still on sale, or on sale again. It's $.99 per six pack, so I splurged and bought two of them. I have noticed that I drank more water when I had them in the house, because they're different than plain water, so I would drink them in addition to the regular amount of water I had been drinking. Since I have a tendency to be chronically dehydrated, any extra water I consume is a good thing, so I think I will continue to buy a few of these when I do my shopping.