Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, Mgo, Or Crackle

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by AngelicDevilTel • Jan 26, 2015.

1. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    What is your favorite streaming site among these 5?

I am partial to Netflix and Hulu just because they are the ones I am used to. I had Amazon Instant video a while back and although it had a lot of stuff for me to watch, mainly all of it didn't work on Linux laptops; I had to use my mom's Win8 computer.

Netflix was like that at one point but now I can stream on my computer again.

There were actually some original series on Hulu that I liked so that is why I like them.

2. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    I think that I like Netflix the most. I just like it because it has been around longer and it is just so easy to use when I am playing some game on my PS3. It is easy to just switch from gaming and just go right into Netflix and watch a movie.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like netflix the best, and then the Amazon instant Video. I don't really like Hulu+. We have tried it a couple of times, and my husband watches it sometimes; but he grumbles because they have commercials, which neither Netflix or Amazon has.
    I also like to watch programs on youtube, and because I like the documentary programs; I often watch Youtube more than any of the other ones.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I subscribe to both Netflix and Hulu, but I prefer Netflix. Netflix doesn't have a lot of movies, but it has a great selection of TV shows. I especially like the British TV shows. As I understand it, Amazon Instant Video is a pay per view. Most of the TV shows that I would watch have an additional fee in additional to the Amazon Prime service.

5. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    If I were to buy any of them today, I'd start with Amazon Instant Video through their Prime. The year costs around the same price as a year of Netflix and I'd get free shipping and other cool things, like, I believe Kindle Unlimited.