Netflix selection

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by khillis • Mar 18, 2014.

1. khillis

khillisMember

Threads:
    First, do you guys use Netflix and if so, what do you think of the selection available?

2. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    They have a fantastic selection and are worth the price in my opinion. Netflix, like movie channels and video stores in the past, has a vast selection of material to choose from at first, but as you continue to use the service, you will reduce the number of unseen shows that you are interested in. New material is always being added, but it is very easy to watch the material faster than it is being added and you will eventually hit a lull. Having said that, however, you will find a lot of material on Netflix that you may never have considered watching but find you enjoy.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think Netflix has a great collection of TV shows. I consider it to be well worth the price. I have discovered TV shows that I have never heard of. I discovered that I love British TV shows. They have shorter seasons, but the episodes are like mini movies.

My friend also enjoys Netflix. He really enjoys the movies on Netflix. Plus Netflix seems to have a never ending selection of horror movies. Not my thing, but he just enjoys them.

4. cabenb

cabenbMember

Threads:
    Yes, I like what they have. Going to a cinema or buying the DVD's is way more expensive so......... Good for us.

5. winsomenotions

winsomenotionsMember

Threads:
    For me, Netflix's selection is well worth its price. It has lots of TV shows that I watch obsessively and lots that I might start watching soon. It has great options for any age group and any genre. And lucky for me, it has several seasons of many of my favorite shows. However, its painfully slow updates annoy me and it has few interesting movies. I still will reamain a loyal Netflix customer because it is a cheaper alternative to cable, does not have any ads (Hallelujah), and is great for get-togethers with friends.

6. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    $7.99 a month is worth it to me for the amount of content that they provide. I do wish they did have more selection, but the service is wonderful and easily accessible in a variety of ways such as on your computer, gaming console and smartphone. Plus, I do find many TV shows and movies on there that I haven't seen before and therefore, I have my hands full with entertainment to watch.