Netflix Worth the Investment?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by pafjlh • Mar 11, 2013.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have had Netflix for several years now, and we really like it, and think it is well worth the $8 per month that it costs. We used to watch movies, and programs just on the computer, but now I have an iPad, and I often watch documentaries on the iPad while my husband is watching some movie that he likes, on the TV. We also have an Apple TV, and that allows us to watch Netflix on our TV. I think some TVs can just hook right up to Netflix, or with some of the game boxes . Once you have it on the TV, you can enjoy movies, just like you would from cable TV. They add new tv shows, and movies all the time, so I think that definitely Netflix is worth the cost, and would recommend it highly.

2. AngryItalian

AngryItalianMember

Threads:
    I don't think Netflix is worth it, as it doesn't update with alot of shows for a long period of time. I missed an entire season of my favorite TV show by 7 months almost. If you are looking to replace your television provider, my friends say they like Hulu. When I get a job again, I might consider the investment, and post what I see here to let you know whether it is worth it.

I think Hulu is about the same price range per month as Netflix so it would definitely be worth the effort to find out.